Monday 13 February 2012

Book Review: Little Book Of Writing Romance by Liz Fielding

Liz Fielding's Little Book of Writing RomanceLiz Fielding's Little Book of Writing Romance by Liz Fielding

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Every wannabe romance writer should read this book!

I'm a big fan of Liz's style of writing, how she makes the romance sizzle between the hero and the heroine, even in a 'sweet' romance - so to have a 'how to' book by Liz is just fab!

There are loads of examples included to help illustrate Liz's points. It really is useful.

Unlike some 'how to' books that you can start getting bored with, switching off, this book reads effortlessly. It was nice to read snippets of books I have read, and be reminded of why I loved them so much (Tempted By Trouble being one). It's also pointed out I have so many more books of Liz's to read.

Thank you, Liz, for writing such a great book and sharing your expertise.

And can I just say, I really do love the cover of this book!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.