Monday 7 May 2012

Book Review: Flirting With Italian by Liz Fielding

Flirting With Italian (Riva)Flirting With Italian by Liz Fielding

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


As per usual, Liz Fielding does not disappoint. Engaging, charming characters with a flavour of Italy.

Even without the sex on the page, this sweet romance has sizzle factor. A sensual, flirty and fun read. There is a gentle comic element that Liz does so well - there is some great dialogue between her two characters.

Liz manages to get the emotions and passion and all those tingly feelings that go with romance and love amazingly on to the page.



View all my reviews

Next book!? I'm afraid Charlaine Harris' Deadlocked is going to have to jump the to-be-read queue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.