Saturday 16 June 2012

Book Review: Living Dangerously by Katie Fforde

Living DangerouslyLiving Dangerously by Katie Fforde

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I'm torn between giving this three and four stars. I did enjoy reading this book, but for me, there probably wasn't enough of the hero on the page. And when he was on the page, albeit it was from Polly's POV, I was never sure if he was "attractive" enough - he did have his moments when he was though.

I suppose this book didn't grab me like some others have, and I'm thinking about the characters even when I'm not reading it. However, it delivers the HEA ending we all want in a romance, and I did empathise with Polly throughout the story.

It's riddled with witty humour, which gave me laugh out loud moments, so definitely an enjoyable read.



View all my reviews


As you can see, I'm back from my hols! I will give you an update and share some pictures on my blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.