Monday 6 August 2012

Book Review: Higher Ground by Becky Black

Higher GroundHigher Ground by Becky Black

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is my favourite of Becky Black's books so far!

I really like Adam. Really like him. Damn shame he's gay! There really is a sense of opposites attract with this couple. Laid back charmer Adam vs. impatient Zach.

Zach and Adam dream of a future together, but do they have one if they don't get rescued? I just loved the concept of the race against time, and everything to lose, including lives.

There's a good level of humour, conflict and tension in this book, plus m/m sex - of course!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.