Monday 17 December 2012

I'm Not Organised, Are You?

Trafalgar Square
Yes, I know, I've not done a blog post in over one week! Last Friday I posted. Last blinking Friday!

I have no idea where the time has gone, all I do know is that I am not writing or reading much. :-( I'm not even on Facebook or Twitter much either! But Christmas madness is upon us, and to be honest, I'm not even sure I'm organised or even if I care.

I certainly won't be sending out many Christmas cards, because I can't work out when to sit down and write them, and I can't afford the bloody stamps! So I send my apologies now to family and friends who would normally get one.

I did do something Christmassy over the weekend. Yesterday, I travelled with my dad and the two boys to London to see the lights. It's something that my dad did with me and my brother when we were kids, and I wanted to do with my two. Not overly sure if they were enamoured by it all but I liked it. Typically, as we came out of Selfridges, knowing it would be dark, the rain decided to fall, so we couldn't soak up the sparkly lights as much as we'd liked.

Here are some photos though I took with my phone.

Oxford Street - with a blurry picture of Dad and Ben in there somewhere.
Boots

I think you can see which store this is.

and this one!

Regent Street.
At least our tree is up in the house now. It's whether I put as many decorations up or not. With a house move eminent I'm not so sure whether to or not. Right, well, back to the Christmas present wrapping... Are you organised?

2 comments:

  1. Nope, I'm not much organised either, and I won't be sending as many cards because of the cost. It's a shame, but I forsee a time when cards are obsolete - and it's so lovely to receive a card, or a handwritten letter... both will be something we'll tell our grandchildren about and sound really old!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it might get to that. I just haven't had the time to even write the cards, let alone then post them. I don't write letters like I used to. Easier to update Facebook or email. And then there is the text message! lol! I suppose, although it is nice to send a card, we've grown so much, and with technology we 'know' so many more people, that it's probably much more environmentally friendly to send a 'message' electronically. Merry Christmas x x x

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.