Sunday 6 January 2013

Is That Light At The End Of The Tunnel?

I could be moving by the end of January at the latest. Yay!

In fact, I don't really wish to move before then, because I will be stressing about the amount of packing I have to do. I should actually be doing some now, and not blogging!

Estate agent was hinting at the 11th January. I told him to jog on! Four bed house to pack up... in a week - just after Christmas. Yeah, right.

I'm mildly excited but also scared stiff at the same time. Will I starve to death or will I be able to make all my bills?

Then I stress about getting back to my writing - which I have sorely missed last year. Finally, my life on the right path, de-stressed, will I find the time when I have to make a new home for me and my children? It'll probably take months just to unpack all the boxes! Then there's the decorating.

Big deep breaths, Teresa. Try to tackle it one box at a time, I suppose. Anyone up for a painting party?

I have re-joined the RNA NWS so I will need to get something sent to them for the end of August. And I want to get back to The Wedding Favour, endeavouring to get it published. But for now, until moving date, my aim is to pack a box a day. Things likes books, CDs and DVDs that are not essential, I thought I could start putting away.

So here goes... packing tape and cardboard boxes at the ready... wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. It will all be fine. Take the opportunity for a good clear out and start in your new home with the things you love. Hugs and good luck. Mx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, first sunny day in March I'll be doing a carboot! lol! I can't bear to actually throw things out. Some stuff will go to charity, but I sort of want to make sure I don't throw stuff out I actually may need.

      Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm sure I can do it. Just worried about the writing time with a new house to 'make'. But then I worry about everything. lol! Happy New Year x

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you're moving on. Good luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Francis. It's all of a sudden upon me lol! And now I'm panicking!

      Happy new year to you!

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.