Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Website Decisions (And I Need Cheering Up)

My website was going to start charging £2.99 a month as of July, and I've not really been that happy with using it. It's very limited - compared to what I can do with on my blog. 

Maybe it's just me being dunce - although I seem to be able to use Blogger okay - so I've deleted it. So the link won't work at the mo. I'm keeping the domain name obviously, just it hasn't got anything linked to it. So there's a project for me! 


Any suggestions for really easy to use websites that I can point to my domain name would be appreciated.

Admittedly, it's hard to fill a website with content when you haven't sold a book, so wondering whether to just hold off. But let me know your ideas.

In other news, I went for a job interview today in a school for a job that I thought would be perfect for me. Doing admin stuff, supporting teachers and class room assistants, little bit of first aid and playground duties, but I didn't get it. The woman they've hired apparently is the round peg for a round hole, what ever that means :( They said it was a tough decision but it means I am back to the drawing board, and still have possibly months of facing getting up at silly o'clock on a Saturday morning working for a retail giant I really do not feel appreciated in! Argh! (The good news is I can still be a dinner lady for a bit longer.)

In the meantime, it's back to the drawing board... and let's hope I do become the next J K Rowling... ha ha! (Yes, I know, that's not really likely to happen - I haven't even got a book like 50 Shades of Grey either inside of me). 

I'm going to be feeling pretty fed up all day now :(