Wednesday 3 July 2013

Time For A Change

I thought I would just do a very quick blog post to say I've updated my website. I was not happy with the site I was using. It was not very easy to use and felt very limited. Anyway, I've given Weebly ago and so far I like. 

It was free, so it doesn't mean I have to stick with it. If I have more time I might check out other suggestions that were given to me. But I have a feeling I'm going to be very busy over the next few weeks as - gosh I'm so excited - I may well have sold The Wedding Favour! Whooop! And there is talk of turning it around in 8 weeks, to get it out for summer and the wedding season. (Bouncing off the walls here.)

But that, ladies and gentlemen, is another blog post :D (I won't really believe it until I've signed the contract, and I don't want to jinx it so I'm not saying too much right now).

In the meantime, let me know what you think about my website! Oh, and check out Becky Black's interview too! And over on Becky's website talking about me here!

Check them all out!

I may have overused the exclamation mark in this blog post... but I don't care!

In another post, I want to talk about this man, too.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, 8 weeks! That's going to be intense. I normally have about 12 weeks between sale and release date now, but am usually done around 8 weeks I suppose, allowing time for formatting etc. All being done electronically really speeds things up of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they really want to get it published in the summer - which makes sense as they can do a wedding promo/marketing thingy. But it won't be till end of August at this rate. Scary stuff! But I'm sure I can do it. Eeek!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous news, Teresa! Well done! Very quick turnaround though in terms of publishing! Who are you publishing with?
    Love the website too! Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! I'm sorry, Debbie. I had this in my inbox to respond to, then promptly forgot. Don't want to say online, but I'll tell you if I see you in the shop.

      It is with an epublisher. And I think they want to work fast to get it out for wedding season.

      Yes, and I much prefer my new website. It's really easy to update and navigate through. The other one was really limited. I certainly didn't want to pay for it.

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.