Monday 30 September 2013

This Is My 400th blog post!

I've hit the 400 mark... And before I'm 40 ha ha! Wow, I can't believe since I started blogging in 2010 I've hit 400 posts.

I actually have around twelve days left in my 30s... I've just posted this on my Facebook profile to my friends, and I was wondering are there things I should have done before I'm 40. Do you have any suggestions?

Should these last days in my 30s be spent doing something special each day?

Okay, well, before I turned 40 I got my book published. That's one BIG tick!

I've also seen Dirk Benedict in the flesh! (Not naked, for all you with dirty minds, but he was playing Columbo in theatre. I saw him in Plymouth - a couple of years ago now). That's a second tick.

So what else? Should I have swum with dolphins? Climbed Mount Everest? Bit late now... I only have 12 days. However if you have any ideas, leave them here and I'll see what I can do... They need to be realistic and cheap though... unfortunately real life gets in the way, and I'm trying to finish writing my second novel.

What do you think I should have done/experienced by the time I'm forty?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.