Tuesday 4 February 2014

Finally It's February...

...and I can drink wine!

All writers need wine... well, most of us do.

If you read this blog post, you will know I was a Dryathlete to raise money for Cancer Research.

I endured 31 days off the sauce! But to be honest, if a cancer patient has to go through Chemo, then I was sure I could go without a glass of wine for a month.

It's just a good job I didn't have to give up chocolate too, otherwise I really would have found this task hard.


Anyway, I want to say a very big thank you to everyone who donated. To you lovely, generous lot, I give you Henry Cavill :)



(That's just a cheeky way of getting an excuse to post a picture of Henry... obviously). 

And to those who still wish to show your support, there is still time to donate for this very good cause. Just go to my JustGiving Page Here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.