Tuesday 20 May 2014

The Count Down Starts

Hand bag purchased - large enough to carry my shoes, dress ironed last night, and today I've had my hair cut and highlighted. I think I'm ready! And Thursday morning, before getting on my train, I will be getting my nails painted... (the gel sort that dry instantly - don't panic!) and then off to London for the RNA summer party I go!

Super excited! And anyone who has seen me in real life, knows how I get excited. :)

I'm meeting my editor and the lovely Sue Fortin at Green Park to go to the Ritz for celebratory cocktails prior. It's all very exciting stuff. Must make sure I don't spill chocolate, coffee or my sandwich or anything basically down my dress when on the train.

If you haven't already gathered, I am a contender for the Joan Hessayon Award with my début novel Plus One is a Lucky Number. And the winners will be announce at the summer party.

I feel nervous, thrilled, and at the same time I know it will be an experience of a life time. I can't wait to meet lots of lovely authors and their pretty shoes. Good job I'm not shy :)

How many times can I use the word exciting/excited in one blog post?

I think I need Tom dancing to help me celebrate and wish us all luck, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.