Thursday 11 December 2014

Advent Calendar - Day 11

Day 11 of my Advent Calendar, and I want to cover Christmas lights.

Last year we went to Trinity Close in Burnham-on-Sea to see the lights. It is done to raise money for charity and it really is spectacular! These are just some of the photos I took from last year's visit.

I'm hoping to take the boys again this year.

Do you have Christmas lights outside your house? I remember years ago watching Home Alone and loving the houses all completely lit up. And now we seem to be doing it more and more over in the UK too. Today, I'm hoping my dad is going to come over and help me put up my Christmas lights outside my house. :)







Christmas is getting closer... who's getting excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.