Saturday 13 December 2014

Advent Calendar - Day 13

Saw this on Facebook and thought ain't that the truth!
Day 13 - Christmas is getting closer!

When do you put up your Christmas tree?

Do you have a fake one or a real one?

I've always had a real tree... I love the smell and just the whole freshness of them, but they do need to go in later to last the Christmas period. Now I live in a much smaller house, unfortunately even the smallest of trees wouldn't fit in my lounge, so last year I bought a fake slim-line Christmas tree. It stands over 6 feet, and actually, once decorated, looks fab!

My tree last year. 
I should be putting up my Christmas decorations this weekend, hopefully! The boys want to help me decorate the tree, so we will be doing it Monday :)

Not long now... are we feeling festive yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.