Thursday 25 December 2014

Twelve Days of Christmas... I mean Kindle

Some advent calendars have a door on the 25th December and so I thought this would be a great opportunity to share with you that Plus One is a Lucky Number has been selected for Amazon's 12 Days of Kindle. 

So exciting! It's the first time Plus One has featured in any promotion.

It is at the sale price of 99p - so if you received a new eReader or Kindle for Christmas... why not download your first eBook?

Remember if you don't have a Kindle, you can download the Kindle software for your Tablet.

Buy links: Amazon UK / Amazon US

Wishing you all a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year.  x x x x

Teresa x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.