Monday 4 May 2015

HarperImpulse Author Spotlight - Wendy Lou Jones

Entering the second week of #HIFortnight, today I have Wendy Lou Jones on the HarperImpulse Author Spotlight.

Biography


My name is Wendy Lou Jones. I was born and raised in West Sussex, England and moved to Birmingham to study Medicine at University, where I was lucky enough to meet my husband. We now live in a little village in Herefordshire with our two grubby boys. I discovered a love of writing not long after my youngest son started school. And if you were to ask me what it was that made me make the switch, I’d tell you quite simply, that it started with a dream.

@WendyLouWriter

Website: www.wendyloujones.weebly.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/escapeintolove

Amazon buy link: www.smarturl.it/wendybymyside

Multi-store buy link: www.harperimpulseromance.com/books/by-my-side

By My Side – blurb


Betrayed by her boyfriend and best friend, Lena is left empty; trapped under a weight of guilt and loneliness. Then, at her lowest point and when she needs it most, a mysterious stranger comes into her life with a tale of friendship, family, and finding love in the most unexpected of places…

Katy Heath is definitely not thinking of love when she comes across consultant, Adam Elliott, berating some poor patient on the ward one day. In fact it is Dr Peter Florin who quickly has everyone’s hearts aflutter with his easy smiles and practised charm.

Yet Katy comes to realise that there’s more to Adam than his determination to push everyone away and it’s not long before she finds herself longing to reach out to touch the man within, healing the pain of his past.

As Lena is drawn into Katy’s story, she begins to learn – just as Katy does - that the course of true love never did run smooth.



Wendy has a book trailer for her third book... Check it out below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.