Tuesday 6 October 2015

Want To Hold On To Summer That Bit Longer?

As an author I always fear I'm not doing enough - writing, promoting, advertising... You name it, I worry about it.

At the moment, Plus One is a Lucky Number is 99p on Amazon.co.uk. And therefore, is probably 99p on all other good ebook sites too.

As I have this blog, and I need to put a post out there, and really I'm quite within my rights to advertise my own book, I thought I would.

If you'd like to hold on to summer that bit longer, fancy a wedding, romance, sun, sea and surf.... then this maybe for you.



Blurb: Plus One is a Lucky Number


The wedding favour...

Sophie’s going to a wedding where the invite is strictly plus one… but with her single girl status not exactly fitting in with the bridesmaid dress code, and the best man being none other than the ex she would rather forget, Sophie needs a favour and she needs it fast!

Luckily for Sophie, her dreamy but distant co-worker Adam Reid owes their mutual friend James big time…and his gorgeousness more than fills the role of the ‘Perfect Boyfriend’!

As they take off to the sunny shores of Cornwall for the wedding weekend, it’s not long before pretence leads to passion and Sophie and Adam must decide; is their relationship real or is it all for show?

Buy Links:


‘If you like Jill Mansell and romantic comedies, you will enjoy Plus One is a Lucky Number.’
5 Stars by BookBabe - 'Everyone’s worst nightmare – Sophie is going to a wedding with no suitable ‘plus one’ in sight! Adam is persuaded to fill the position (who wouldn’t want him!) and fun and games ensue as the long weekend unfolds. As two work-focused individuals act out the part of a loving couple, there are enough twists to keep the reader turning those pages, with some great laughs. One to curl up with for a bit of romantic fun!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.