Wednesday 27 January 2016

I Am The Greatest

My Mum is the greatest Mum. My daughter is the greatest style icon and my husband would like to think he is the greatest Footballer. My Dad is the greatest music legend.

Of course, we all like to think our loved ones are the greatest at everything, but in the case of my Dad, I do indeed, have proof that he is among the 50 greatest music legends.

Not only is he a music legend, he’s also a right royal pain to buy gifts for, so getting his name featured in this book was too good an opportunity to pass up.

Available from I Am The Greatest (iamthegreatest.gift), each book is customisable with photos and a short bio about the person you want featured, though if you can’t think of anything to say, the site will do it for you.

You get to select your cover style and colour, as well as adding a dedication and up to two photos. Then magically (or by the power of a printing press), your book is made and sent either to you or direct to the recipient.

It’s easy, quick, and makes such a great gift. All of a sudden, your partner who fancies himself as a bit of a Gordon Ramsay, is listed among the greatest chefs. 

Your sister’s dog is one of the 50 greatest pets, or your parents become the greatest Grandparents, joining the likes of the Queen and Prince Phillip.

Take a look at the site; the possibilities are almost endless! (Use code IATG10 for 10% off your first order.)

With Valentines right around the corner, you could even create a book placing you and your significant other among the 50 Greatest Couples. Or maybe you’d prefer one for yourself and George Clooney. I know I would.

p.s- 100% of profits from I Am The Greatest goes to charity, meaning that really, they are the greatest!

Becky Fuller




 *This is a sponsored blog post.* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.