Friday 21 April 2017

Meet Me At Wisteria Cottage Paperback #Shelfie #Competition

Yesterday was the paperback publication day of Meet Me At Wisteria Cottage. Of course I had to pop into my local Sainsbury's to see if my book was there - as you do! I got my very own #shelfie.

I knew I should have put make-up on that morning!

My mum.
Anyway, as my friend and I snapped selfies/shelfies, and she kindly told two bewildered women what we were doing, and that I was the author of the book on the shelf, one asked if I'd sign a copy for her. Nothing like a bit of book signing on your publication day!

My mum found the book today in Andover, visiting my brother. Another friend has confirmed Epsom. And in Staines, my hometown :D

It's been great having friends post their #shelfies. The paperback is in 500 Sainsbury's stores. You may think I'm joking - I want to find them all! (With your help, of course).

Taken in Kidderminster by Morton S Gray




I thought I would run a competition to win a signed copy of Meet Me At Wisteria Cottage.

How to enter: Post your photos of your #shelfies (preferably with you in it) and tag me, either on Facebook or Twitter and I'll add you into my draw. I will include all those who have been posting so far. And please make sure I've seen it - nag me if you have to. I will like, comment or retweet.

Competition will close Friday 12th May (my mum's birthday).

Facebook: Teresa F Morgan page

Twitter: @Teresa_Morgan10 

If you use Instagram, I'm the WitteringWoman but make sure you tag on FB or Twitter too.

Remember to tell me which Sainsbury's you're in, too!

(I'm half tempted to buy a map and stick pins in the areas to see who is the furthest from me lol!)

Please feel free to follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.