Monday 19 June 2017

And The #Shelfie Winner Is...


Finally, I've been able to sit down and organise the winner of my Shelfie competition that I posted way back April 21st with the launch of my paperback (which came out on the 20th April)! I am so sorry it's taken me so long to get around to this, but during the day, when it's my time to write, I've been concentrating on that, and everything else has been swept aside - even the housework.

Anyway, I had a big list, noting down all that copied me in on their Shelfies, and gave you all a number. Then I used the random number generator here 

The winner is Tracy Dews! 


Now as you may have already bought the paperback, I can give you the option of owning a signed paperback of One Fine Day, or signing Meet Me At Wisteria Cottage either to yourself or someone you may like to gift the book to. Either way, I'll be in touch and you can let me know!

Thanks to everyone who shared their shelfies. I do think my favourite has to be my mum.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.