Thursday 1 February 2018

Weston-super-Mare's First Literary Festival - Not Long Now!


February is here, and you know what that means?

It's the Weston-super-Mare Literary Festival!

I will be on the panel with some fellow romantic novelists on the "This Is What A Romance Writer Looks Like" event. It's Tuesday 27th February, 7pm, at the Blakehay Theatre!

Come say hello to Fay Keenan, Jenny Kane, Alison Knight, Jan Ellis and me! We are all part of the Bath and Wiltshire Romantic Novelist Association's chapter.

I'm so excited about this. I think I've decided what to wear...

The literary festival is running from the 22nd February to the 1st March (World Book Day) with lots of fabulous events. To find out more visit their Facebook page - Weston-super-Mare Literary Festival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.