Tuesday 4 December 2018

Owner of a 14-Year-Old Today!

New snorkels in Kos. Sums your silliness up! 
I can't believe THIS boy turns 14 today!

Happy birthday, Ben!

Gosh, I remember the morning of your birth, (as if it were yesterday, and not 14 years ago!) and you were laid on my tummy, swaddled in a towel, blue eyes staring up at me, and my love for you was unconditional from that moment on.

I was also petrified that I'd just become a mum.

You may drive me potty at times, with your dreamy, laid back attitude, but you have a wicked sense of humour, you're funny, thoughtful, helpful, and I admire how you put 110% into everything you do.

I love your quiet confidence and you do make me very proud.

You're going to grow up into a fine young man!

Love you, so so much,

Mum x

(Too old to be Mummy now 😟).

Kos 2018 - favourite Mocktail - Magic Island!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.