Thursday 19 September 2019

September News!

My third newsletter will soon be released, updating you on what's been happening in September etc.

If you want to subscribe, click here -- ;Subcribe Now

In the meantime, I'm currently working on book 2 while I wait for edits from my agent. This book will be set at Christmas. I know! This weather and I'm trying to think of Christmassy things... (and my agent wants snow!) and it's the last thing I like to think about, even in September! The sun is still shining after all, even if it is a little lower in the sky.

I like writing summer and sunshine, but I have some fun things planned for this book. I need to work out the conflict between the hero and the heroine. He just likes to put his foot in it.

However, this next book is going to be equally as fun to write, as I revisit old characters (mainly Joe, and a little of Noah) in this second book of the series.

On the 16th July, I had great fun meeting Jane Dare who runs a pop up boutique in Claverham. I've decided this is what I want my heroine to do, as it will fit nicely with the plot I've got planned.

Of course, I had to buy some outfits. I then held a pop-up boutique in my home which was equally good fun. So writing, isn't always about sitting at a desk. Although getting those words down are important. The research can be fun too!

Keep reading the books. You make us authors happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.