Tuesday 1 October 2019

Birthday Month Is Here!



It's October. Although I don't like how fast the year is passing, and I dread Christmas will be upon us faster than I can say snow, I still get excited about this month - because it's my birthday month!

Last night, I wondered that because we get the twelve days of Christmas, and my birthday is on the twelfth, why can't I have twelve days of my birthday?

So I'm taking a look at my wish list... the more unrealistic one... and seeing what I'd like for my birthday.

On the first day of my birthday, I would love sent to me...

Adam Levine. 







I would love to see Maroon 5 live. I'm not really a concert goer... but I would love to see this band!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.