Monday 24 December 2012

Getting Into The Spirit

Yesterday I started a blog post about how I didn't feel Christmassy. Good job I failed to post it. Sitting on the sofa with Kieran, giggling and wincing at Home Alone 2 has certainly got me into the spirit. Tonight I will chill in front of the telly, with a glass of wine.

So with this blog post, I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I'm off to curl up on the sofa with my boys and watch A Christmas Carol (or it's called something along those lines) - a version I haven't seen before.

If you're out celebrating Christmas Eve, like I used to do before kids - I hope you find this bar -->

It looks like they serve amazing cocktails. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.