Wednesday 13 July 2011

Must Have Kitchen Gadgets For Women...

Today, as I was baking, I made a list of all the kitchen gadgets a modern woman needs, especially in aiding the cooking and baking to be done quicker so she can get on with writing.

Firstly, a woman needs a slow cooker (mine is a Crock Pot - you can start it off on the hob, or even put it in the oven). This way dinner can be cooking whilst you're writing, or rushing around after the kids.






You also need a Kenwood - especially if you're a keen baker because you just chuck it all in and it mixes! I have fond memories of my mum's Kenwood, and I invested in mine a couple of years ago and have not regretted paying the extra money for it.





Plus some decent scales and a recipe book holder are handy!


But most importantly, every good woman needs in the kitchen ...


... a sexy chef who goes around only wearing an apron.

::: sigh :::

Haven't got one of those yet! Damn it!

4 comments:

  1. I'll definitely put that last one on the list. :D The slow cooker is a must for writers for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell while baking my lemon drizzle (with sunken dark chocolate) cake my mind was wandering a bit... to blog posts.

    All writers and mothers should have a slow cooker. Made fantastic sausage and potato casserole yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I have none of these and I want all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely, Sarah! Start saving. I'm saving up for the last item... hoping to trade hubby in for younger model. :-P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.