Tuesday 13 December 2011

Advent Calendar: Day 13

Just about to go to bed and realised I hadn't scheduled my blog! (Seriously, do you think I have time to get this posted at 8.30am with two kids to herd to school?)

Gosh, I haven't had a lot of time to think about this... (I've actually been editing a short story this evening). Going to have to dig up something from the archives. I want to save some of my favourites till nearer Christmas.

Oh, Hugh Jackman!

(Gosh, I'm going to have to go back and make a list soon... I'm forgetting who I've posted already).

13th December



What is it with adding men to water, they become even sexier?

He's not really blond, but then he's not really dark either. Lovely eyes though :D And weren't I good? Quickly googled some fresh pictures for you, not used previous ones. Enjoy!

Today I will be marzipanning my Christmas cake! See, and there is something Christmassy related on this blog too.

4 comments:

  1. Aaah. Perfect. Feeling a bit low and unseasonal this morning, so these pics are just what I need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugh Jackman is just lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, sorry, girls, I haven't responded. Thought Hugh would be a hit :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.