Tuesday 8 October 2019

8th Day of Birthday



On the eighth day of my birthday, I would like sent to me...


A Holiday




There are many places I would love to visit, but somewhere with sun, sand and sea is a preference. I would just love to go back to Kos with the boys, if truth be told. But I am missing my 'abroad' holiday this year. We had so much fun last year, I yearn to return to a Greek Island.

Just wherever I go, please ensure I have my own personal sunbed which I don't have to get up at 7am in the morning to go claim!

I do dream of visiting different cities, and sitting in a cafe drinking coffee and watching the world go by, soaking up the atmosphere.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.