Wednesday 9 October 2019

9th Day of Birthday


On the ninth day of my birthday, I would like sent to me...

A Room With A View



When I attended a writing retreat day the beginning of this year, I was able to work at a writing bureau (see photo above). It was by a window (to the left which you can't see but giving the natural light for the photo) and behind (as you can see in the photo), the door opened, to make you feel like you could be outside.

I dream of owning a house with a room I can use as my writing room, and it will have a view. The view will either be looking out to sea or the countryside. How inspiring would that be?

I also dream of owning a bureau. Every time I visit a National Trust property, I'm always admiring the writing bureaus. This one (below) is at Killerton House.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.