Wednesday 20 December 2017

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I just wanted to wish everybody (especially those I can't send Christmas cards to) a very Merry Christmas. And I hope that 2018 brings you better and brighter things than 2017.


I am certainly hoping for this. I don't really do resolutions, but I am going to work on me next year. I need to make myself stronger physically and mentally. I need to build my self-esteem so that I don't fall into the same trap again in a relationship. (More on that on another blog post maybe?)


Yesterday the boys helped with the baking. I made a Christmas cake (with photos to follow once I've decorated it.)

Kieran helped make the mince pies and Ben thoroughly enjoyed building the gingerbread house.

They may be older, and so the magic of Santa has disappeared. But as they say, as one door closes another opens. It was lovely all working in the kitchen together yesterday.

Merry Christmas, everyone,

from the Morgans x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.