Wednesday 17 June 2020

About Time I Blogged

It's been a busy month! I featured in the Weston Mercury and you can read my article here

I also was on BBC Radio Bristol, talking to Claire Cavanagh, and the interview is at about 2.18pm if you want to fast forward through. I will say this link will only work for a few more weeks. (23 days left at point of posting this blog post).

And I announced the winner of my signed paperback One Fine Day in my newsletter which you can read  here! If you haven't subscribed, please do! 

My son went off to school today. The first time back since they closed in March. Actually, exactly 3 months ago! He has only gone in for the morning. He goes in once a week, for a morning, until the end of term. But it's just weird that he's gone... Will I get used to them both going off to school again? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.