Friday 16 October 2020

My Birthday Month!

For those of you who don't know, October is my birthday month, so I've been rather busy catching up with friends.

I'm a little late on the blogging about it, as it was a few days ago my actual birthday.

I got to see my mum, which was the best present ever. We don't get to see each other much at the best of times, but Covid-19 has reduced the visits further. 

Our next date scheduled is Christmas, as I actually have about 10 days off this year, the way Christmas and my shifts fall. However, at this rate, we might be all eating outside, if we're not allowed to mix inside. 

Anyway, today has been quite random, because usually I'd be a work work. So, today feels like a Sunday. I even had the boys home as they broke up for half-term yesterday. (They get 2 weeks off).

I sent off my manuscript - Christmas At Kittiwake Cove - to my agent, so I feel I'm in limbo land writing wise. Hence, I thought I'd blog. But now I'm sat at my desk, I'm thinking... what the hell did I want to blog about? I lie in bed, failing to sleep, thinking up topics I should blog about. And now I'm here, I can't think of one. 

Maybe I really should do the dusting... (that I've been ignoring...) 

This blog post is a good opportunity to say my latest newsletter is here if you'd like to read it. And if you don't want to miss any of my newsletters, then you can subscribe here

Oh and if you're looking for belated birthday gift ideas; Tom Hiddleston, Henry Cavill or even, after binge-watching Fleabag with my mum, Andrew Scott would be just lovely. (Andrew Scott is HOT when not playing the psycho Moriarty!)

Thank you for reading! Look after yourself, and stay safe, 

Love, 

Teresa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.