Monday 23 August 2010

Book Review: A Wedding At Leopard Tree Lodge by Liz Fielding

A Wedding at Leopard Tree LodgeA Wedding at Leopard Tree Lodge by Liz Fielding

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This was another great story by Liz Fielding. I love the way she writes, it's sensual and tender, and that sometimes makes it more exciting than reading a Mills and Boon in the desire/heat genre.



At first I wasn't so sure on Josie's 'look', but it grew on me.  I enjoyed the snappy dialogue.  What I do like in romance is the conflict, and the fights, and this had it.  The teasing and retorts between one another worked for me.  It had a lovely setting to add to the romance.  Gideon's character was instantly likeable, and some nice comedy with his bad back.  He was strong but not overpowering or too forceful.  



View all my reviews


29 out of 40 read :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.