Sunday 23 September 2012

Book Review and 50,000 Stuff

Thought I would just do this quickly before I headed off to bed, and saw that I've hit over 50,000 page views. OMG!

Anyway, here is the book review below. Not really an interesting one, but as I like to share them on my blog, this one might as well be posted too.

The Nanny and the CEOThe Nanny and the CEO by Rebecca Winters

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Maybe I should have given up on this book. It wasn't really my kind of story. I think I am getting bored of these sorts of novels. Some Mills and Boon grab me, and I can't put them down, others feel very samey. This was one of them.

I also felt that this story was 'told' too much, and the romance was not 'shown'.



View all my reviews


I'm so behind on my reading. Right off to bed. And p.s. this is not the half written blog post that I haven't finished, as per my Tweet. I will do that tomorrow - hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.