Saturday 8 September 2012

Book Review: Uphill All The Way by Sue Moorcroft

Uphill All The Way (Transita)Uphill All The Way by Sue Moorcroft

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I have read all of Sue Moorcroft's books so far, and have enjoyed all of them.

I was given this book, as a gift, from Sue at the RNA Conference (2011), as it is out of print. And have finally got around to reading it.

I've thoroughly enjoyed it, too!

Sue writes such delicious heroes, and heroines you can empathise with.

Judith has a rough journey ahead of her, after losing her lover, Giorgio, in Malta. She returns home to Northamptonshire, and has other battles and problems to face, no one considering she needs to grieve.

Adam becomes her friend, and lover, and gives her the patience and support she needs. But is her heart still in Malta? Ha! You'll have to read!

Definitely needs to come back into print. Lovely story. Thank you, Sue for sharing with me.

(I would have read this book so much quicker, but I'm also reading to my son the Harry Potter series.)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.