Monday 23 September 2013

Don't Mention The C Word

I know, it's not even October yet, and I don't like thinking about it too much until after my birthday, but yesterday I made my Christmas cake! There I said it. The C word.

I like to make the cake early, so I can feed it sherry leading up to, you know, the time.

I don't really eat it, but I enjoy decorating the cake. It makes the home feel festive with a bit of **** cake. I did only make a small one this year.

I've also booked the panto for Me, Dad and the monsters! It has to be done early to get the best seats. I will mention The C Word no more.

In other news: Today I am over on Annalisa Crawford's blog, so please pop over and say hello to me. You might learn some new gossip about me if you go take a look.

Come back Wednesday for Hump Day Hot Seat with Wendy Lou Jones! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.