Wednesday 15 March 2017

Wise Words

Lately, I've been really struggling with life. I'm not suicidal, but I just feel I haven't been coping with the mundane and the repetitiveness of nagging my kids.

It's the shitty little things in life that will frustrate me the most sometimes, and try my patience, or lack of it, when I feel I only want to do something once... not twice, or three times, because it wouldn't happen the first time.

It all feels like it's deterring me from doing the thing I most enjoy: writing.

I saw this meme on Facebook today and did share it on my personal profile, but I wanted to put it on my blog too. For those also suffering with that feeling of 'life's got to be better than pairing socks' moments we need to breathe.

We should be thankful for our health, and our lives. I know that. And most of the time life treats me pretty well. But I suppose it makes us human if we get frustrated, saddened, or angry at times. We can't always be happy. It can't always be easy. Sometimes we're allowed to have that bad day, and handle it badly. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.