Wednesday 5 July 2023

Kittiwake Cove Series Out In Audible

I have some exciting news for the summer. My Kittiwake Cove series are out in Audible

I wasn't able to share this for a while, but it has been my exciting 'writing' news since last year. So this is what I have been teasing about for some time.  (Sorry.)

Cocktails at Kittiwake Cove & Sunsets and Happy Ever Afters were published in Audible on the 8th June.

The 15th June saw the second book birthday of Cocktails at Kittiwake Cove, too! 

Of course I have listened to both of the books and just love the narrator, Catrin Walker-Booth. 

Have you listened to them? What do you think? 

I love the new covers for the audible books, too.

And don't panic, as Mistletoe At The Manor will be out 5th September, ready for Christmas! I'll share the link nearer the time. Although you can pre-order on Kobo. 

They were released out of order as it was felt the two summer books could be read as stand alones. However if you want to read them in order - or should I say listen? - then Sunsets and Happy Ever Afters. 

 Anyway, I have some freebies to give away. But you'll need to subscribe to my newsletter to be in with a chance of winning! There's a subscription form on my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.