Seriously, the amount of emails I'm receiving from book reviewers, book clubs or book marketers etc about promoting my book(s). And it's got worse as most are now generated by AI.
If I thought for one instant it would boost my book sales... but sadly it just lines their pockets, not mine!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Readers are authors book reviewers. No author should pay for their book to be reviewed!
So if you do read a book, and you enjoy it, please leave a review.
It doesn't have to be war and peace. Just say in one or two sentences why you enjoyed it. And ideally leave it where you bought the book and maybe on Goodreads if you have an account.
If you hated it - you are only allowed to tell the author if they're filthy rich, famous or dead (ha ha!)
The Neighbour on Post Office Lane is out in paperback and eBook on 30 August 2026 - available to pre-order the eBook here: https://amzn.to/45GNJro
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.