Sunday, 30 August 2026

And It's Publication Day

Today my 7th novel, The Neighbour on Post Office Lane was published! 

This book has been over three years in the making. It's done rounds with publishers, even making some edits from their suggestions, and still no joy. (More of the post office was included.) 

Coming from a traditionally published background, I had hoped to find the right publisher for this book. However, what a journey to self-publish. It has been rather satisfying, and a little addictive. And I'm still nervous there's a typo I've not spotted.

Yesterday marked 13 years as a published author with my debut novel Plus One is a Lucky Number. So a double celebration today really. 

If you've read any of my books, I'm sure you'll love my warm, fun and flirty The Neighbour on Post Office Lane. 

There's one hot mechanic and a thriller writer... Rosie needs to learn to slow down to the sleepy Somerset pace and Daryl needs to leave his past behind. 

It's available in ebook and paperback, and is also free in Kindle Unlimited. Hardback coming soon... 

Buy link for Amazon UK here! But it is available worldwide. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.