Wednesday, 6 June 2012

Some Fun...

Rachel Lyndhurst tagged me for a bit of blog post fun! Well, she did say she'd get me back. I needed to do a blog post, and this is perfect as I really wasn't sure I had much to say right now. These are a list of things you may or may not know about me. Well, if you didn't know them, you do now:

Four places I have worked:

  • A theme park
  • A multinational manufacturing giant of household and cosmetic products.
  • A company that sold O rings. Sounds much more interesting when I say I worked in rubber! lol!
  • A aircraft manufacturing company.

Four movies I could watch again and again:

  • Love Actually
  • The A-Team 
  • Stardust
  • Footloose (edited... I can't believe I forgot this movie. There are lots of movies I'd watch over and over actually).

Four TV shows I watch:

  • Desperate Housewives
  • Doctor Who
  • Torchwood
  • Sherlock

Four places I have travelled:

  • Turkey
  • St Lucia
  • Barbados
  • New Zealand

Four authors I enjoy:

  • Sue Moorcroft
  • Liz Fielding
  • Anne Rice
  • Charlaine Harris

Four websites I visit daily:

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Goodreads
  • Livejournal

Four favourite foods:

  • Crispy chilli beef (Chinese).
  • Chicken Tikka Masala with peshwari naan
  • Smothered chicken (bacon, cheese and bbq sauce).
  • Pasta - a good carbonara or something. 

Four places I'd rather be:

  • Sunning myself somewhere hot beside a pool, cocktail in hand, reading a good book.
  • Sitting in (or outside if sunny) a cafĂ© (ideally in a European city), sipping lattes and watching the day go by.
  • Drinking an ice cold lager on the seafront. 
  • Walking anywhere in New Zealand, ideally holding the hand of the man of my dreams.  

Four people I want to tag:

This is only a bit of fun, but if you want to play, then make your own list and tag me back! (Because obviously I want to read).