Four places I have worked:
- A theme park
- A multinational manufacturing giant of household and cosmetic products.
- A company that sold O rings. Sounds much more interesting when I say I worked in rubber! lol!
- A aircraft manufacturing company.
Four movies I could watch again and again:
- Love Actually
- The A-Team
- Footloose (edited... I can't believe I forgot this movie. There are lots of movies I'd watch over and over actually).
Four TV shows I watch:
- Desperate Housewives
- Doctor Who
Four places I have travelled:
- St Lucia
- New Zealand
Four authors I enjoy:
- Sue Moorcroft
- Liz Fielding
- Anne Rice
- Charlaine Harris
Four websites I visit daily:
Four favourite foods:
- Crispy chilli beef (Chinese).
- Chicken Tikka Masala with peshwari naan
- Smothered chicken (bacon, cheese and bbq sauce).
- Pasta - a good carbonara or something.
Four places I'd rather be:
- Sunning myself somewhere hot beside a pool, cocktail in hand, reading a good book.
- Sitting in (or outside if sunny) a café (ideally in a European city), sipping lattes and watching the day go by.
- Drinking an ice cold lager on the seafront.
- Walking anywhere in New Zealand, ideally holding the hand of the man of my dreams.
Four people I want to tag: