Sunday 3 July 2011

Book Review: All That Mullarkey by Sue Moorcroft

All That MullarkeyAll That Mullarkey by Sue Moorcroft

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I've been meaning to pick up this book for ages, especially after reading Starting Over (and loving it) and learning a bit part of Ratty stars in this book. And I when I eventually did start reading, I didn't want to put it down! It really has page turning quality.

I can't quite give this book five stars, because although I loved Justin, (Sue has a marvellous way of making us love her heroes) he still wasn't quite Ratty in Starting Over (who is my all time fave at the moment).

So it's more 4 and a half stars really... because Justin is rather sexy.

I don't want to write spoilers, all I can say, there is a lovely sub plot to this story which does keep us guessing. There's true conflict between Justin and Cleo, things never really go their way. It's full of misunderstandings and things happening right at the wrong moment. Conflict! Conflict! Conflict!

Sue has a wonderful way of bringing in the real world, making the characters three dimensional in that sense. I really do enjoy her style of writing.

Thanks for another fab read!


View all my reviews


23 out of 40 books down! 7% ahead of schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.