Wednesday 30 January 2013

Still Haven't Found The Wellies...

However, I did manage to go for a run this morning. Which means I am slowly getting back into some sort of routine. As I do not have a 'running watch' anymore I can't give you an accurate distance. I know that the route I do is around 4 miles, but because I had to run to a different home, I added to that distance. MapMyRun says I did around 4.33 miles but I'm sure it's further.



In other news, the cat is going stir crazy. She really wants to go outside. But I'll keep her in for a bit longer. And Dad put my bird table in the garden. I have Blackbirds, so I am happy. Let's see what other birds venture into my garden.

This morning Kieran said he saw a squirrel. If Ben had said this, I'd have believed him. Unfortunately with Kieran, I never know if it's just his imagination running wild. But I do have a big tree in my little garden, so maybe there was a squirrel.

All this doesn't help with the wellies situation. And I really need them with all this rain, and a further distance to walk to school. I have no idea where the wellies are. They must be in a box obviously. But where in the garage, I am not sure. So I best go look. This is only a short update, just taking a break from opening in boxes and wondering where the hell I'm going to put the contents. Everyday I'm dreaming up storage ideas...

2 comments:

  1. At least with the boxes in the garage you can open them in your own time! Good luck with the wellie hunt :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, going to try and have a sort out at the weekend, too. I might find the wellies. When I do, maybe it will have stopped raining lol!

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.