Tuesday 8 November 2016

What Should I Blog About Next?

I'm having trouble thinking about what to blog about. I've lost all inspiration.

Sometimes I've shared my deepest feelings about my dating experiences and my poor old broken heart - and that gets a lot of views. And sometimes I blog about my writing.

My greatest blog post which has received the most views is Must Have Kitchen Gadgets For Women. 

I wonder if it's coming up in searches for 'kitchen gadgets'. Or is it something a bit more naughtier... It does say kitchen in the title, not bedroom!

I will say, I am now dating a chef :) (I refer to him as The Boss, which is a bit of a joke between us. Because clearly I am The Boss ha ha!)

It's hard to know how much to share at times, too. Or I feel I'm going over the same old ground... So I'm opening it up to my readers... What would you like me to blog about?

Pick a topic and maybe I'll come up with something...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.