Thursday 4 April 2019

A Big Shout Out To Women!

I need to give a big shout out to Weston Business Women today.

They hold a meeting the first Thursday of every month, and I try not to miss it.

It's an ever growing group of self-employed women, each with individual businesses. It's a great way to network, and you just don't know who you're going to meet and how they'll help you.

I attend, yet I don't have a business as such, being a writer/author. But I am technically self-employed, and it can be a lonely business at times.

I do feel that when and if I become a more successful writer, I have a network of women I can approach, whether it be for a website design, business cards, etc. Even help with my social media and marketing.

Anyway, every time I come away from this meeting I feel inspired, empowered and most importantly, happy!

If you're a self-employed woman, who wants to build her business, you're stuck on how to make it grow, or just need to get out of the house, I really recommend finding such a group locally to you.

It doesn't matter what you do but you might find someone you can connect with, cross business and clients with. It might just help you grow!

Women empowering women is such an amazing thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.