Wednesday 24 March 2021

Happy 14th To This Boy

Seriously, where is the time going? I have two big teenage boys!

And this one is shooting up! Worried he was going to be short, he's now catching his brother up. He's almost the same height Ben was at 14! (I'm so glad I started measuring their height in my new house. Lord knows what I'm going to do if I have to move. But it really put a smile on Kieran's face when he saw this!)

Although he will give me the teenager attitude, he is always thoughtful, buying gifts for either me or his dad when he goes away. He is the tidiest of the two and does help me around the house. (I don't need to nag too much.) For example, he doesn't leave wet towels on his bedroom floor, like his brother! Grrr!

He's a fantastic footballer, and although he hasn't been able to play much this past year, he's been dedicated to his fitness. He does well in school, the teachers always praising how good he is. So I have to be doing something right. He likes his routine, but lacks a little bit of confidence at times, when he really shouldn't! But we'll work on that. 

Although he still has no fear, and will always be my Kamikaze Kieran! 

Happy 14th Birthday, Kieran! 

I'm extremely proud of the handsome, young man you're turning into. Just be a little kinder to your brother, hey? You love him really! 

Enjoy the TV bed! Although now I don't see you so much as you disappear off to your bedroom like a typical teenager. Come and see me occasionally! Please! You'll always be my little buddy and little joker!

Love you to the moon and back x x x 

One of my favourite photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.