Tuesday 29 June 2021

Cocktails At Kittiwake Cove's Publication Day


Cocktails At Kittiwake Cove's publication day was on the 15th June 2021 and I hosted an open house to celebrate the day. 

Cakes, scones, and of course cocktails... as well as lots of  lovely visitors. 


It was such a fabulous day and the weather was fantastic! (Possibly a bit too warm at times, as guests fought for the shady parts of my garden).

Overall, throughout the course of the day, I had around twenty visitors calling in. I've realised I've not shared some of the photos on my blog, so here they are! 







It wouldn't have been a great success without my friends, so thank you to all who were able to attend! 




Cocktails At Kittiwake Cove is the first novel in a three book series published by Sapere Books. It's been fun to write and especially to research with cocktail and wine tasting experiences.

If you've not ordered your copy, you can do so here!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.