Sunday 13 February 2022

No More Working Saturdays!

Friday evening, it felt strangely weird locking up the Post Office for the last time, and walking out of the store... if not a little scary.

I've worked for Tesco for over 16 years, the last 8 of which were in the Post Office.

I started back in 2005 when Ben was only 6 months old (he's now 17!) as it fitted around my new 'mum' life.

16 years is a long time. You get set in your ways, your routine.

I'm not sure I will miss the job (or the company) per se, I've had real ups and downs, but I will miss working with some colleagues who have now become my friends. (So it's not really goodbye to them!)

Time to move on to pastures new, the next chapter...

I'm still writing, and still helping people save money on their bills and/or realise their own dreams, but after a couple of weeks off, I will be joining North Somerset Council part-time. Eek!

No more working Saturdays! Yay!

I wrote a goal to find a new job by 31st March 2022 and I only went and done it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.