Friday 1 April 2011

May - You Write Your Novel

April (Oh gosh that's today!) I will be editing The Wedding Favour, however, depending on how well I get on with that, I might take up Christine and Sally's challenge - 80,000 words in 80 days - May - You Write Your Novel.  Starts 1st of May if you're interested!  So keep an eye on the blog!

I've got a second novel in mind, and though it needs some research, I could definitely use this challenge to attempt to write it.   And when you think about it, it's a 1000 words a day.  That's do-able, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck editing The Wedding Favour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Natalie. Gotta pull my finger out but I think when I get stuck into it, I'll find it hard not to work on it - if that makes sense? I've been looking forward to editing it, I sort of miss writing the story.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.