Friday 8 January 2016

1st Birthday for One Fine Day #competition

Doesn't a year come around fast? A year ago today, my second eBook, One Fine Day was published by HarperImpulse. I can't believe it's one!

The book will have another birthday for when it came out in paperback on the 12th March. But I see this date as its official birthday. But like the Queen, my books have two birthdays :) (I really like that idea). 

To celebrate One Fine Day's birthday, I am giving away a signed paperback copy of One Fine Day. 

If you haven't already, I'd really appreciate a like my Facebook page, a follow on Twitter, and a share of this blog post, but most importantly, please leave a comment on my blog below.

I will only ask for the address of the winner to post the book (so please make sure you follow the comments). I am not interested in gathering details.

The competition will close midnight (UK time) Sunday 17th January 2016, and all names gathered from the comments, will be put into a hat (or something similar) and pulled out by one of my delightful children. (There will probably be fights as I have one winner and two children!)

Although Bradley Cooper was my inspiration for Steve Mason, can you guess my love for which Superhero that influenced this story?


One Fine Day


Just a boy standing in front of a girl…

Actor Steve Mason has it all … gorgeous looks, the perfect starlet girlfriend hanging on his arm and his name on every Hollywood producer’s lips. That is, until it turns out the ‘perfect girl’ is actually a perfect PR stunt! Dumped and with his name plastered across every tabloid headline, Steve decides to head home to England, questioning if he’ll ever find a woman who genuinely loves him for who he is, and not just his place on the Sexiest Man Alive list.

It’s been fifteen long years since Ruby last saw her big brother – but the new LA version of Steve complete with designer wardrobe, California tan and an American accent is too much to bear – Ruby hardly recognises him and decides it’s time to get her brother back!

With Ruby’s help, Steve goes undercover as he plays the part of a regular guy who leads a regular life. And then one perfectly fine, ordinary day he meets lovely, funny, down-to-earth Lydia. But when Hollywood comes calling, will Steve be able to leave both Lydia and his little sister behind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and I will try to reply when I can. Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment.